Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stop Me If You've Heard This One...

I have gotta say that now the profiles all just look the same. Every guy says they are "Fun, adventurous and like the outdoors" and also have a good sense of humor. Most of them are tired of headgames and are looking for a "good woman" of some sort which is pretty generic. Most of these guys don't know how to market themselves and I think that is why they are still single.

A majority are not adventurous, outgoing guys because if they were, they would be able to talk to a woman, be it through email or face to face. Maybe men ARE a myth, or at least on the verge of extinction. Stop "winking" and expecting me to do all the heavy lifting. Send me a message. Winking is for wimps. I have seen a few guys that looked interesting and I emailed them (which was forward for me). I didn't hear back from them, but I put myself out there and that is what Match is all about. Rejection sucks for a second, but you move on and keep trying. That's life and if you can't handle it, you can't handle a relationship.

Here's today's lucky profile spotlights:

"An brave Knight in search of the …"
I 'm an educated and a good looking guy. That is in search of my goddess from Central New York. I will rest not until I find that beautiful princess and my quest will be complete.
You say you are educated but start with a huge grammatical mistake…The fact that you are making fairytale references about Knights, goddesses and princesses means you probably are a Dungeons and Dragons nerd who lives in a fantasy world and that is creepy.

Hey Check this out....
I am easy to get a long with. I am single. I would like to meet a few new people and have a few laughs. Sure I would love to meet someone special but, for now just getting to know one or two people out...
So glad he’s single ‘cause this is a DATING site! Seen a couple of these lately. Duh! I HOPE so!

looking for adventure
im hard working mountain man looking for some change in my social life tired of bar singles not ready to settle back down but ready for some adventure always willing to go for a ride just to see thing...
And this guy LOOKS like a mountain man…actually more like a mountain Hermitt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Now, wait...I bet there are many on this site who are not actually single...but looking for a "date" nonetheless!

1:21 PM, November 29, 2010  
Blogger C.C. said...

Exactly Lamby! But this is a dating site, and most people on here are looking for a mate and it is assumed that you are SINGLE and that is why you are on here. Saying you are single is redundant.

Of course there are dishonest people, there always are, that's why people without pictures are out for me: like when they don't want to post their picture for personal reasons...They probably don't want their wife to find out!

9:56 AM, November 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home