Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movie Megaphone!

Hey everyone! I wanted to announce that I have officially launched a new blog:

Movie Megaphone

Please check it out and if you can, follow it. It is a combination of two of my favorite things: movies and writing with a little marketing savvy thrown in from time to time. I am really excited about this and hope you will all enjoy it as much as I love creating and writing it! Tell your friends, tell your enemies! Everybody loves MOVIES!:)

I will be updating the new blog 2-3 times per week and will continue to post things on this blog at least once a week in order to keep you all laughing...sorry I have been slacking on the funny lately, but I do have some ideas perculating for a blog series right here on cclifeorsomethinglikeit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home