Monday, March 15, 2010

The Return of Jonathan "The Impaler"

After the sad news of Corey Haim and Peter Graves passing, I cannot believe that the return of Jonathan "The Impaler" Sharkey is making my day! Yay! Something to laugh about!

You may remember my previous post back in 2006 about the Vampire who wanted to run for Minnesota Govenor HERE. That was a classic.

Well now gentle readers, apparently the Vampire, or should I say "Vampyre", has since moved to Florida and is looking to run for President in 2012. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE.

In an effort to come up with some new slogans (although my 2006 post was pretty classic) here are some possibilities:


Minnesota, Florida , Let's try Washington DC!

Better undead than red!

Go for the Jugular!

Vampyres of the world, Bite!


Jonathan "The Impaler": A Fangtastic Choice!



Alright, I'm done...I just can't do it! It's so ridiculous!!! This man is sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

Wowwww! That's all I got!

10:33 AM, March 16, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home