Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Match.com: The Hits Keep on Comin'!

This guy has goals and he wants a girl who's 'In it to win it?'. If he is the prize, I'll pass. Thanks!
Looking for a winner
"Looking for a fun date and maybe more. I am a single professional, who does not think bars and clubs are a nice place to meet people. Not that they are not fun places. Would like to meet someone attractive fun and in it to win it. I am looking forward to it."



I am not even sure if I can explain how uncomfortable this guy's "sense of humor" makes me feel. He's from Little Falls, so that might explain it. So glad he winked at me. Ewww.
Hard to Please
"I'm looking for a woman who hates music, candlelight dinners and walks on the beach in the moonlight. Must be into playing games. I hope you love to be the center of attention, have a voice like gravel and are built like an ottoman.
I don't mind if you don't have an education as long as you have strong, inflexible opinions. Sexually, please either constantly be like a dog in heat or slightly less responsive than a sidewalk.
I asked my friends what I am and they offered the following descriptions:
A man with a passion
An inspiration.
A sensation.
you are you, the only one there ever was or ever will be.
Hopefully you also are you and we can be us."



This guy says he's 6'3" and his body type is "a few extra pounds" I WISH I could post a photo, but I am sure that is verboden. Let's just say he is definitely carrying more than a few extra pounds. I doubt he's able to hike much more than flat paved surface for 10 minutes at a time, but can believe he's in the bar drinking beer more often than not.
And the plot thickens...
Adventurous male looking for adventurous female for adventure. Must like the outdoors and going out. Intelligent male looking for intelligent female for intelligent conversation. Serious personality but can be silly at times. Ideally my female counterpart would need to be willing to try to find the adventure in everyday activities without being a thrill seeker. She would need to be athletic enough to go hiking and outgoing enough to hit the pubs on a Friday after work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Adventurous male looking for adventurous female for what else...adventure! Wow, somebody get this guy a thesaurus...

2:51 PM, November 24, 2010  
Anonymous henlib said...

I think you need to start looking in bars again.

11:13 AM, November 26, 2010  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hahaha! I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy posting this ridiculousness!

9:41 AM, November 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home