Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Morning Match Search Results

I logged on and checked my Match.com account this morning and found some gems to post from my search. Also I noticed a lot of guys are not into "playing games". That's too bad, because I really enjoy a good game of UNO or CLUE!

But seriously, many guys are concerned with lack of communication skills on the part of previous girlfriends/dates. apparently "game playing" is rampant and one guy even said that if you "have a shrine to an ex-, please don't contact me". A shrine to an ex? WEIRD. Run Away! Run Away!!

As promised:

This first one is a large part of his profile, because I felt it was blog worthy all the way through!

Ok here it is simply.... Im 32 yrs old im an Exec Chef at a 5 star resort and a wine bar and bistro.... My last 2 " Relationships " well lets just say hey it was the wrong people...!!! So my freind talk me into this match thing... HERE I AM.... I live in Saratoga Springs NY and Also Denver Colorado … read more »
Lots of !!!! and ... are never good. I am trying to cut back myself. Also, he seems to blame a failed relationship on the fact that they were the wrong people, so he most likely didn't learn anything about himself from those experiences. How immature. BTW, How do you live in Saratoga AND Denver?

What I like to do:I spend alot of my free time when I have with my girl " DOG " I have a great dane and yes she is THAT BIG..... OH AND I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GAMES..."
Big dog...cool. USING ALL CAPS LIKE THAT IS OBNOXIOUS. I guess he really doesn't have time for games.

My hot spots:I traveled to so many different places I don't even know...!! I would have to narrow it down to Italy or Mexico... HEY GUESS WHAT..? I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GAMES....
Again with the ... and Ooh! He's been sooo many places, He must be soooo cool. AND LET ME GUESS: IN CASE WE DIDN'T HEAR IT THE FIRST TIME! HE HAS NO TIME FOR GAMES!!!!...!!!!...!!! Someone has issues.

A few of my favorite things:You're rooted in a dying ocean. All of your silence rang like a storm of bells It's Been to long.Did you get to face the crowd.? Down on your knee's your conscious biting, Disarry, your heart has fallen. And all you were has been forgotten...
Huh? WTF?

Side note on this profile: 20 photos: 11 of them are food he has supposedly prepared, 3 of his dog, and the rest are pics of him that are not fully of him. Pictures of food? Really? Who's playing games now?


"well im very fun to be around and i love to go out and do things i wanna girl who can enjoy life with me with no headgames or lies im not into that kinda stuff i want a girl who will except me for who i am all im asking for is be yourself"
No pic not much information no to the games and apparently he doesn't know how to use capitalization enjoys run-on sentences with no punctuation kinda stuff it's really weird hard to read too


"Beach Fun Jim"
Big Personality in a Tall Slender Package I’m a tall and slender guy, and I live life to the max. I love mingling and chatting away, like a typical woman! I work hard and want to meet a woman for ..."
Beach Fun Jim might be tall and slender, but I am not sure. He used the phrase "to the max". Ewww. BTW Beach Fun Jim, if I wanted a man who was like a typical woman, I would be a lesbian. Oh, and what exactly do you mean by "typical" woman?

5 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

I love your comments and I totally agree with them. Makes me glad to be married. However, if you find someone who can cook really well, you might be able to put up with NO GAMES and !!!

9:32 PM, November 22, 2010  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ok, so Chef guy living in two places = "seasonal employee"
But I think you need to give the guy with the big dog a chance.

1:08 PM, November 23, 2010  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I'm beginning to think there are a great deal of "damaged" and insecure men out there. So I'm trying to think, as the mother of a son, how do I make sure that he is "destroyer woman" proof? We have done so much to make sure our daughters are empowered, have we neglected that last generation of sons?

1:11 PM, November 23, 2010  
Blogger C.C. said...

Henlib- you definitely have to be happy you are not sujected to dating this day in age. I think I was born in the wrong era!

Lamby- the Chef Guy is the dog guy. All one color means a large portion of his profile. A different color means a different guy.

5:07 PM, November 23, 2010  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Aaah, now I get it... so, never mind...find another guy with a dog.

2:52 PM, November 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home