Sunday, December 05, 2010

Deja Vu and Creepy Shit

So I thought perhaps this guy had forgotten that he had written to me already, but here is the evidence. He looks much older than his age and seems very rigid and boring to me. His picture is a forced pose at his kitchen table with an empty glass of wine in front of him. The caption should say: "I just got home from a day at the office and as a sophisticated male, I like to have a glass of wine to unwind".

Apparently ignoring doesn't give the hint that you are not interested, you actually have to tell them you are not interested. I keep forgetting that guys never "get" hints, they understand the direct approach more often than not.


he said November 29

"Hey,
I read your profile and like what you had to say there. So I thought I'd e-mail to introduce myself, my name is Pete. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you. Hope to hear from you soon!
P"


he said Yesterday RE: Subject

"Hey,
I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you. Hope to hear from you soon!
P"



So OK, it looks as if he's really trying. I wrote the first part of this post this morning BUT THEN I get home today and there are two MORE messages from him and these are kinda wacked. Here is the first message:

" Ok, so I HAVE to aske this question. HOW on earth can such and attractive women, like you, be single. I'm sure the pickings in [your town] are slim but being in sales you must meet alot of people.

Did you grow up there???

P"


Here is the second message which he sent moments after he sent the last message. Maybe he was into the wine as he wrote:

"Oh yeah, and what's up with taggin me as a "no connection", LOL! COME ON, you have to at least learn a bit abot me before you shoot me down.

Ok, TAG, you're it!

P"


Firstly, telling me I am attractive is not going to get me to all of a sudden be interested. Secondly, I have never responded to or emailed this guy so "what's up" with him asking me "what's up"? Thirdly, I am NOT playing games by saying there is no connection, so no, I am not TAGGED and I am not IT!

I feel like writing this guy back but I am afraid I will be too much of a bitch, so I have to refrain. He's a little too pushy for my taste. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?


On a positive note I spoke with Matt on the phone tonight and we are having dinner tomorrow night. We have been emailing for two weeks and are finally meeting. He sounds really nice and we definitely don't have issues with uncomfortable silences since we get talking about movies. I just hope there is that spark/attraction there, or the possibility anyway. So wish me luck:)

1 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

UG! I can't stop being annoyed about this guy. The thing I HATE most of all is the "Why is a girl like you single?" question. He knows NOTHING about me. There are tons of fat ugly girls with boyfriends, how come a cute girl can't be single?

The world is a mysterious place!

Fucktard.

The good news is, I have ignored him and I have not received any more messages. He better not...Because I will shove that perfectly placed wine glass up his tight executive ASS!

5:00 PM, December 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home