Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun with Profiles & Pics: Part 2

Well, here it is. The second and final part of 'Fun with Profiles & Pics'. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed putting it together for you!

More of the same, although these are a different format because they are guys who viewed my profile. This way you get to see a bit of their initial overview. Let's get the old ones out of the way first. (Click on them to make them larger and easier to read.They should pop up in a separate window)


What on earth is a 71 year old doing looking at a 35 year old??? Yea, I know what you want old man and if it's not a heart attack, you better skew your search a bit OLDER.



This guy winked at me too. 20 years is a big difference AND in his profile under 'for fun' he actually listed SEX. OK, besides the ewww, that doesn't sound like he is looking for a meaningful relationship. Grow up!



Besides looking like that serial killer on the last episode of Criminal Minds, he has no grasp of the English language. What is a minture picture? Maybe he meant a miniature pinscher? Also reminds me a bit of the Planet Fitness ad with the muscle head who can only say "I lift things up and put them down".

"Like I said, I don't judge people. Unless they are into violence or real stupidity. As opposed to fake stupidity. Ya know? I also like to dissect bunnies and cats for fun...see??"



His favorite pick up lines: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." and "Life isn't that short, but it's getting shorter" Um...yea.



Mr. Apostrophe here can't seem to get a grasp of the possessive. Maybe the right one for him is an elementary reading teacher!


These two monsters marked me as a FAVORITE on their accounts. It tells me this. They have never contacted me, but they have been listed as marking me a favorite of theirs for 2 months now. Creepy...

Thank GOD he's SINGLE! Actually I have heard stories of married or involved guys on match, but you can tell who is genuine and who is not most of the time. He's a lefty and he once won a Costume contest when he dressed up as Frankenstein! but seriously, this guy might not be so bad if his profile and pic weren't so creepy. It's in the eyes. I just couldn't subject you to that...


A mountain man who enjoys hanging out in his camp shirtless makin' meth. He's lookin' for some change and wants a woman, but doesn't want anything serious. He likes adventure ladies, so pack up the Comet and the Liquid Drano and head on over. Papa's got a brand new batch!


More crazy screen names and messages up tomorrow around 10am and my advice for marketing yourself in the digital age posting at 2pm tomorrow, so take your coffee breaks accordingly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I know my eyes are old, but I couldn't read the screen names...I'm pretty sure that last guy is on the family watchdog site as a sex offender... or it's his twin brother...

12:13 PM, January 20, 2011  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ok...again, having a hard time reading...but did the old dude really say "Waht do you think I want???"... "the finer things"...yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what he wants...and EWWWW!

12:15 PM, January 20, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home