Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun with Profiles & Pics: Part 1

Today I thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse into the world of Match as I see it...well mostly. I have taken out where they live and part of their screen names as well as sometimes blotting out their eyes. Most of these guys might actually get a date if they put a little effort into their profile and pic. Many are not that bad and would look better if they took some pride in their appearance (as they are so insistent about with the ladies). How can you care about a woman if you don't care about yourself? Come on Guys! Step it up!

This gives you an idea of the average guy on match, in my area anyway. Yea, I said it...AVERAGE. I am partial to 'davetime'. Can you find him? I think he picked man seeking woman by mistake.



These profiles I had to separate out because they really needed one on one time:


80Whe's Internal dialog: "OK. I want to look sexy so I will take my shirt off and focus my attention on the cockroach in the shower so it looks like I am giving it 'the eye'...Yea. Look how sexy I am."


His profile should read:

Likes: Cheap beer, long walks in the trailer park and homemade meth.



Please...I don't want to see any more results like this!



Zijo's Internal Dialog: "Um, gosh. These newfangled computers and website cameras are tricky! How am I supposed to take a picture of myself AND look into the camera?"



His profile should read:
Likes: Cheap beer, eatin', heavy metal music, smokin' weed, eatin', wakin' n' bakin' then takin' my profile pic for match.



Tazdevil's Internal Dialog: "Chicks love cigars...Once I light this one I'm gonna ask the DJ to play my signature song 'I Wear My Sunglasses at Night'. A cigar AND sunglasses... I am toooo cool"


BuckSnort's Internal Dialog: "Now let's see...What should my screen name be? My name and birthday? Nah. that's too obvious. Hmmm....Wait!~ I GOT IT!!!! That's PERFECT!"



Next up: Part Two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

God help us all...

12:19 PM, January 18, 2011  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

"Um, which old picture can I crop and use for my profile?" or "Hey, can you take a picture of me? I need one for...um...I just nedd one"

12:21 PM, January 18, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home