Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not Firing on All Cylinders...

Hungryhat winking at me... again! Apparently he is not aware that his multiple emails and hopes for the new year are getting REALLY CREEPY. So here is my question to you, gentle reader, should I continue to ignore hungryhat (hasn't worked too well yet) or should I send him an email? If I send an email, am I nice or should I just be blunt and tell him to stop being so weird? Post your comments!

Then, here is this wingnut. Seriously. What kind of introductory email is this? It's half resume and half ramblings of a wacked-out former frat boy. Ummmm yea, I am thinking we a NOT a match. Good luck with that! Comments on the cringeworthy in YELLOW today! And there are so many of them! (I have eliminated his name, names of companies and towns)

"hi, fun loving people are awesome as long as there is substance far and in between I assume he is commenting on my profile where I say I am fun-loving. Hey! That sounds like he is trying to say I might not have any substance. If he could only see me rip him to shreds on my blog...substance I have...scruples not so much!

hope your having a good morning Not after that comment asshole!

I'm M from C,. I graduated from Oneonta and have been at C for 5 1/2 years doing Tech Support, Fixing and configuring Networks. Good for you. Would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

I also work with Marketing and Sales job Really? I don't believe it!

On my free time I enjoy shooting pool, getting a drink once in a blue moon with some friends. Watch a Giants ball game. i like to try and eat healthy but indulge like any normal american. That was random.
i enjoy the gym as well, snowboarding, camping times a million, hiking, boating and fishing, every once in a while ill drink, not so often. i dont mind smokers but i dont smoke cigs. You mentioned the drinking twice...methinks the gentleman doth protest too much. Oh,and camping times a million? Why not camping times infinity? (I know you are but what am I?)

i love the giants again did i already mention this. Unfortunately, yes.


i love to play pool, roller blade, and shoot hoops in the spring. Again with the pool playing. Repetition man. You can shoot hoops in the other seasons too you know...
i love to keep it real and changing it up. How does one "keep it real"? dont get me wrong i like routine but i love spice in all forms. . Something tells me that doesn't mean he likes a variety of spices like onion, garlic, paprika and curry...ewww! i love a smart woman who has confidence. anyways if you sound like her and care to chat. I am so smart and confident that I don't care to chat with you!

i am not die hard religious but am spiritual. Red Flag! You are non-committal on religion, which usually means you have no set beliefs on anything or you just don't have the balls to say you have faith in something. Either way, that's a red flag for me.

love to work and make people happy and help people grow. And I love puppies and Christmas and long walks in the snow!


Anyways just trying to find the right person for me in my life, thought id start here. Another red flag! (even though it is in yellow!)This tells me he is looking for someone to fit into HIS life and that he doesn't get that it's not one into the other but more of a melding. I enjoy anything once,. I bet! I enjoy people who have their own style of things. I like people who are unique But again, I want to find the right person for me IN MY LIFE, so leave your uniqueness and style at the door ladies!

Talk to you soon i hope. No Thanks!

M"



Don't forget to weigh in on the Hungryhat dilemma!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ok. So it sounds like he is writing this without paying much attention...maybe he is multitaking...we all do it. I don't think you can be too blunt...but something tells me that "nice" will only invite more posts. I would say something short and firm...

12:44 PM, January 27, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home