Monday, February 07, 2011

K Strikes Again!

Obviously the instructors comments on her first discussion topic were ignored. She even puts her full name and email address do that everyone in the class can see it! I am tempted to take it and sign her up for bi-polar meds and counseling session newsletters online. But I digress...

I need help locating a text editor for my personal computer.
by: Karen

'How do I get a text editor to work with my computer? I need an html text editor for my computer riht now! How do I get one? I have looked everywhere on the Road Runner Internet. "Please, how do I get the text editor that I need!?" "I need this text editor e-mailed to my google e-mail account immediately!" "Please, mail me a text editor to #####@gmail.com."
Sincerely,
K L. H
02/04/2011


I think someone just figured out that she should have gotten the text-editor questions out of the way earlier because this post seems antsy and impatient. The terminology she uses points to the fact that the has NO IDEA about web technology..."I have looked everywhere on the Road Runner Internet." I bet she thinks Al Gore created the Internet too! She needs to take a deep breath, and READ THE CHAPTERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home