Tuesday, February 08, 2011

K is Spacially Abstract!

First of all, what can I do when I can't get the web-page validator to accept my chapter 6 work which is saved in note-pad? Furthermore, I just found out today, that I can't find a text editor on my computer. The only thing I have is note-pad. How can I purchase a text editor that I need immediately?

Karen
g-mail: #####@gmail.com
02/04/2011

Furthermore, from the following exercise, I have an additional idea.


Hey Karen! Note pad IS a Text-Editor!! Good GOD woman! She then proceeds to paste html code into the discussion board post for her web page that we were asked to write code for for the assignment. Here is the content so you can see the pattern of thinking, or perhaps crazy that is Karen.

She clearly has no idea what she is doing. I colored it Orange to keep it consistent that it is her words. her code is atrocious, so I left it alone with exception to the multiple spaces she puts everywhere, which don't matter anyway. The Web page title and description tags should contain your keywords, (and are invisible on the web page itself and useful to search engines) but the only keywords they have in common are 'Karen' and 'art' which isn't very productive.

Her title tags contain: "Karen's Space Bound Art"
Her description tags contain: "Karen's Abstract Three and Four Dimensional Graphic Art"


Welcome to Karen's Spatially Abstract Art!




photo of human brain




I, Karen, have numerous, complicated computer paint, and hand-painted pictures of numerous, complex obtjects.� Moreover, all of these computer and hand-made drawing and paintings are detailed photos of many very abstract objects.� Finally, I have many more paint pictures, both computer-paint and hand-painted, of the Most Complex Object in our known universe--The Human Brain.

Your text here.


Way to go Karen! You are absolutely off your nut!

Next up, Karen writes a poem to share on the discussion board!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ok. There's one in every class. She obviously hasn't read the material...and wants someone to hold her hand and explain everything (S-L-O-W-L-Y) to her - but won't listen when the instructor tries to help her.
Now you know why I have lost my mind.

10:35 AM, February 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home