Friday, February 11, 2011

Ode to a Crazy-Ass Classmate

This past week has reminded of the new wave sounds of that popular 80's band Duran Duran and how they must have felt when compiling their Greatest hits album entitled "Decade" in 1989 on the EMI Records label.

(OK. Not really, but in the spirit of parody and keping in mind that I was actually listening to that afore mentioned Duran Duran compilation, hang on to your potatos!)

So here goes my Ode to K, the crazy-ass classmate, who writes insane and ridiculous posts and poetry, keeping the discussion boards of my web design class interesting. Funny, she hasn't made a peep in the discussion from Lesson 7...


It's "The Reflex" she said
and the understanding of the universe
It's not "The Union of the Snake"
Tugging, tugging, tugging at your purse.

Don't "Save a Prayer" for me now
"I'm Hungry Like The Wolf", drinking milk from a cow
The whales and the fishes in the sea
Hear the call of the web pages that be.

"Her name is CC and I dances on the sand
and when she codes, she truly shows you all she can"
Html and links, a website 'bout a boardwalk way out west
"CC you're something special, cause your coding is the best!"

I've worked so hard on assignments 6 and 7
All of my quizzes have been 100's thank heaven!
Maybe because I do the reading and practice on my own
Listening to Duran Duran and their catchy tone.

"Wild Boys!" and "Girls on Film"
I know a potter who has a kiln
Match.com will resume next week
Although I think I am past my peak!



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Wow. THAT spatially moved me.

12:45 PM, February 11, 2011  
Blogger C.C. said...

So glad you enjoyed it Lamby. Duran Duran knows how to inspire!

11:17 AM, February 12, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home