Wednesday, February 09, 2011

K's 1st Poem (& other Gobbledygook)

OK. Seriously you guys. If you can understand this post and the "poem" that follows, kudos! I am completely perplexed and have read it a few times and still cannot make sense of parts. I am still wondering what the "" quote marks mean, and am convinced it is another personality interjecting their comments and questions into Karen's posts. "Craig" is the Instructor, and "all of you guys" must mean the rest of the class, even though only one brave classmate tried to help in her second post. No one has commented since. It's getting creepier y'all, so hang on!


Well, Hello, Craig, and all of you guys:

To begin with, after arround eight to ten tries, I finally dd well on the assignmen of chapter 6. Moreover, I am still reading and studying chapter 6 just before I take the quiz later on on Saturday, Febuary 05, 2011. Furthermore, because I want to do at least reasonably well on the lesson 6 quiz, I decided to re-read lessons one through five. "By the way, I found out that note-pad really works better than Word Pad would at designing millions of web-pages. Moreover, I'm so spatially glad that you have the direct input item that I could use" "Do any of you guys realize that I almost borded my way even further South West bound to by a web program where I could design thousands of web-pages. As a matter of fact I really feel the very same way that the group "Paper Lace felt, during the early autumn of 1974 (late August 1974 to early October 1974) when they produced the song called "The Night Chicago Died." Well, I really have the same type of poem, and I can assure you that when I wrote this unique poem, I still really give reference to the music group of Paper Lace. However, since I visuallized myself running, sailing, swimming, and traveling North West bound, I labled my poem The Night That Salem Died."

"It was an early autumn Friday night!
We were each walking, running, and heaading for the North West North Pacific coast.
And, on that very Autumn Friday night, we were ready to swim the North Pacific sea at are most."
"And, on that early autumn Friday night, we were each ready to dive into the North Pacific sea at
a very giant leap. Thus, on that Autumn Friday night, we each dove into the North Pacifc sea very, very deep.'
"I heard the North Pacific cry!"
'I was totally frightened on the night that Salem died"
"I heard from all those troubled North Pacific sea creatures, as they would whale and cry.
I was firghtend the night that salem died."

karen



I am speechless. No one can prepare you for this kind of crazy.

Another of Karen's prose up tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Wow. That makes me spatially glad.

12:32 PM, February 09, 2011  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK. I can't stand it - I just have to know: SO How WAS Paper Lace FEELING in 1974 when they produced "the Night Chicago Died"? (and how does "K" know how they were feeling?)

According to Wikipedia, Paper Lace was a band from the UK - who said in interviews that they had never even been to Chicago, and did not know much about its' history. The song was about a fictional event - Al Capone's gang vs. police. The song hit #1 on the Billboard chart here in the US for one week in 1974 (I do remember hearing it on the radio - of course I was VERY YOUNG!).

So, they produced a song about a completely fictional event, in a city they knew nothing about, and scored a #1 hit! I'd say they were feeling pretty full of themselves. So, I can now see where "K" stated that she really felt "the very same way that the group "Paper Lace felt, during the early autumn of 1974 (late August 1974 to early October 1974) when they produced the song called 'The Night Chicago Died.'"

ARGH.

1:12 PM, February 09, 2011  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yikes! I wasn't even alive yet! LOL!

K stands for Karen...and we have seen unstableness in others with her name! Mainly: PIEHOLE!

Wait until tomorrow's poem posts...She is living in her own "Sapcially Abstract" World for sure!

1:40 PM, February 09, 2011  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I just couldn't bring myself to type the name Karen...

3:31 PM, February 09, 2011  
Anonymous henlib said...

I remember that song, I loved it! I think your classmate may be taking this class from her room in a mental health unit. Be kind, mental illness is so misunderstood!

Or maybe she did way too many drugs in the 70's when she was listening to "The night Chicago died"...

5:30 PM, February 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home