Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Writing Clarification

In my last post, I may have misstated my reason for putting together a portfolio. I did mention a "career choice" which is not exactly truthful. It would be more of a freelance thing in local newspapers, or eventually trying to approach a magazine that fits my style of writing, but nothing more serious than that. I realize I have no real experience in writing, with exception to the business and marketing writing I have done for jobs. I can't count this blog as experience simply because it was created and maintained on a whim, explaining it's unfocused and incredibly varied content.

Writing is something I enjoy doing. Let's face it: if you are a reader of this blog it's not because I'm the most intelligent, technical or enlightened writer. You read it because it makes you laugh. I spew forth whatever I think is funny and if it makes you laugh I have accomplished my goal. Whether you comment, email or speak to me in person, thanks for appreciating my blog and my sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home