Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The "Let Me Get This Straight" Post

Let Me get this straight... Some people would rather back up employees who are not performing and "protect" them rather than confront the issue and move forward?

I think that accepting excuses from employees as to why they could not perform a task is enabling them to continue the behavior. I also think setting the stage regarding what is expected of them would help immensly.


Let Me get this straight...A certain person felt that he could ignore me over the holidays and then contact me out of the blue three months later as if we are still friends?

I think you need to grow up and act like an adult and take responsibility for your actions. I think you need to realize that what you did was MEAN and DISRESPECTFUL to me and NOONE treats me that way...EVER. I also think you need to realize that I haven't contacted you since Christmas, which means I don't care how you are. You've lost a friend who sincerely backed you in all of your endeavors, when many (including even your family) wouldn't.

Let Me get this straight...You think that you can continually dump your pet projects on me day after day and expect that I am only going to concentrate on your division?

I think you are a BLOW who needs some more busy work because you obviously have too much free time on your hands. I think that I have 3 other divisions to Market and since I have spent the last 6 months eating sleeping and breathing your division you could ease up and leave me alone to get some other stuff accomplished. I also think that if you keep pushing so hard that I will have to push back and you are NOT going to like that...


Let Me Get this Straight...Some people thought it would be a great idea to bring back Knight Rider and make an updated TV movie?

I think that Val Kilmer (tho I love him) made Kitt sound more gay than ever. I think the guy who played Michael Knight's son thinks he is cooler than he actually is. AND I also think that making a series out of this would not only be a HUGE mistake, but would taint the original series for generations to come.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are ticked off, but I can't say that I blame you. I am very proud of how you handled a certain person, you deserve MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER and I am glad that you know it!
Henlib( I can't figure out how to post other than anonymously)

6:49 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

11:32 AM, February 21, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I have to echo Sparkles comment - I'm with you on all points!

Believe it or not, I actually saw part of the Knight Rider movie - It held my interest for exactly 20 minutes. Kitt was cool back in the 80's, becasue there was some imagination involved with the technology that the car possessed. Now he had little more than than most new cars have....only on steroids. I was not impressed. I think you are right, michael Knight's son does think he is cooler than he is... the actor could not sell it! Some things should be left in the past...including someone who falls off the earth for three months then expects you to fall all over him...

12:39 PM, February 21, 2008  
Blogger meg said...

Now that is a riot!!! Way to vent girl. Nicely done. I suck at the blog thing. Haven't done anything in ages. :)

12:49 PM, February 22, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

The only thing worse than a coworker who won't or can't perform a task is having a boss who pretends to know what she is doing-Lamby knows who I am talking about-and then does nothing or tries to get her staff to do it for her and then lies about it and then resigns by mail! Where is the justice in this world! Thanks for allowing me to rant!

7:40 PM, February 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home