Monday, February 04, 2008

Thanks!

I just want to thank all of you who emailed, posted comments and talked to me on the phone about my psychosomatic symptoms. It really means a lot to me to know my friends are backing me. Those of you who emailed me knew exactly who I was speaking about, which was pretty funny. BTW, the nickname is not Hobbit anymore, it's Dementor. You know, the ghostly guards of Azkaban from the Harry Potter universe? They suck the happiness and warmth out of everyone when they are near!!!! Expecto Patronus!!!

Your Patronus is the Cougar!

The cougar is a symbol of power, swiftness and balance. He is one of the most beautiful creatures in North America and will protect you with his powerful claws. Congratulations!That your Patronus is a cougar says that you are a quick thinker who leads a very balanced life. This quick thinking and balance cause you to often be chosen as a leader. Be careful not to let that power go to your head and you will be an excellent witch or wizard!
The quiz is dumb but you can take it at Quizilla

But Seriously, Phil Collins: I know I will be better off, but I hate to hurt anyone's feelings. My plan is to just maintain radio silence and hope it takes her two months to contact me this time! I don't want a confrontation if I don't have to have one, but I don't know what the best course of action is. Hopefully it will be a gradual losing touch situation. She will paint me as the bad girl anyway I slice it, and even tho I am not the bad girl, I guess what will be will be. It's time for me to stop worrying about things I cannot change and focus on what I can.

In the immortal words of Bartels and James: "Thank You for Your Support!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

We are here for you!
As we discussed, I think you are right about her being the cause of your funk...you were more than FINE when we left you on Sunday AM!!!!

11:48 AM, February 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home