Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vegas Part 3: Four Seasons Baby!!!

My brother Mark was staying at the Four Seasons hotel which is located on the top 5 floors fo the Mandalay Bay and had extra rooms that were not being used. 2 nights at the Four Seasons FREE? Heck yes!
What's neat is that it is so hidden and the elevators skip the 35 floors of Mandalay Bay and take you straight to the Four Seasons floors. I had a beautiful room on the 37th floor and Mark had an amazing suite with strip view which I will get to in another post.

The staircase down to the lobby at The Fours Seasons. Beautiful.


Entering my room from the hallway:


My amazing bed:


Looking back toward the entry hallway (complete with two closets and bar) to get a pic of my ginormous flat screen TV:


The Pools and gardens below:


My view from the 37th floor. Facing the airport, helicopters took off all day long which was cool to watch:


My bathroom off the entry hallway and across from the bar:


First thing after taking pics was a hot bath in that tub and shower to relax from 3 days of tradeshow:


A phone in my potty. I had to take a pic. They make me laugh! Aren't you glad I didn't call you from there!???! haha.


I love camera timers. I finally get in a pic to prove I was there!


The view at night:
My view at night. Even sprawl and the airport are nice views in Vegas...and beautiful dessert mountains at sunset and sunrise!

Check back this afternoon when I show pics of my walkabout on Saturday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

How do I KNOW that you did NOT call me on the "potty phone"? Think of the potential germs on that...eeewww! let's not go there!

11:58 AM, January 24, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ha! That's right! You DON'T know if I called you on the potty phone... (insert maniacal laugh here)

And Hey! it's the Four Seasons! That place was SPOTLESS! (but I know what you mean!!!)

1:17 PM, January 24, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I can see you in the mirror taking the picture of the bathroom...so that also proves you were really there!!!

3:33 PM, January 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't Lamby have to work (checking the time of the posts)? What great pics, what a great room, what a great brother! How was the Four Seasons food? Was there a bidet? That tub looked great for soaking in, and the shower was cool too. Living Large CC!

7:24 PM, January 24, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

wow what a room! i am so jealous... LOL :)

6:03 PM, January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home