Thursday, January 10, 2008

Song Meme

Wiccachicky had this meme on her blog and I thought it looked like fun. The object is to answer the questions with the title of a song. Here goes:


1. How you describe yourself: Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)

2. How do some people feel about you: I am confused by the wording of this: I will take it as how they think I am, or see me: Crazy (Seal) / Make You Feel Better (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

3. Describe an ex-SO: Zippity-doo-dah (Disney song)/

4. Describe your current-SO: No Such Thing (John Mayer)

5. Describe where you want to be: Montego Bay (Bobby Bloom)

6. Describe what you want to be: Double Agent (RUSH) hahah!

7. Describe how you live: You're never fully Dressed without a smile (Annie Musical Soundtrack)

8. Describe how you love: Fortress Around Your Heart (Sting)/ Let's Never Stop Falling in Love (Pink Martini)

9. Describe your job: A Rush of Blood to the Head (Coldplay)

10. Share a few words of wisdom: You can't always get what you want (Rolling Stones)/ Throw away your television (Red Hot Chili Peppers)


DAMN that was HARD!!! Here's an interactive portion I will add: You readers of the blog need to now tell me what songs YOU thought of when you read these questions regarding me.

Now THAT will be interesting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

for #5 I was sure you would say Viva Las Vegas!

9:00 AM, January 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was freakin' awesome. I would have to sit and think about them though. That is so totally you to do that in your blog. I love it. :)

3:30 PM, January 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answers, though the Zippity one is a bit confusing for me. :o)

9:43 AM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Actually, "Zippity" relates to the last name of her ex...That one would be confusing without that info! :)

10:16 AM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK, C.C. - when you get back from your trip...time to update that 2007 List for 2008!
(listen to me...the girl running w/o a list!)
L.

10:19 AM, January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home