Thursday, December 20, 2007

TomFoolery Thursday!

Ahhh, Thursday. A day to reflect on the past week and tell you of my excellent adventures!

I will start with last Friday night. I headed over to Tammy's after work for a Rock Band party. It was a riot! We played from 6:30 p.m. until 4:30 a.m.!!! I sang Dani California on Hard and got 100%...then at 3 a.m. I sang it on Expert and got 93%!!! Not too bad for being buzzed and tired, eh? I especially liked singing a song by Garbage because the lead singer is in my range. I played some drums and guitar too but I really like being lead singer! We even played online and did pretty well! We are such geeks, but we have a BLAST!

Saturday I was home by 1:30 p.m. after getting up and tackling the mall and the grocery store. I was so wiped I slept after I ate lunch and didn't wake up until almost 5 p.m.! I totally missed Mary's tree set up gathering, and felt terrible, but I was so tired and annoyed by my mall experience I just had to chill out.

Monday I traveled to do a press proof of our company catalog. The drive was three hours away, we had to stay over and press proof at 7 p.m., 4 a.m. and then we got a call at 8 a.m. that 5 of our paper rolls were water damamaged! Exciting, right? I got home to pick up my car at work at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday night and totally crashed when I got home.

This week has been sort of crazy. I am trying like hell to put to bed a few projects so I can leave here early on Friday. I think I will be all set by the end of the day today. That trip at the beginning of the week definately extends me a short day on Friday, so i am looking to leave by 12 noon! :)

Anywho...that's it for an update. Now, how about some TomFoolery?

I think I posted this before, but WHY NOT AGAIN!!!! The KING of TomFoolery! Pee-Wee Herman and his GIANT underpants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home