Thursday, November 29, 2007

Uh, Santa?

I would like a Wii for Christmas!!



Extra content, crazy game play...and not just for Lara but for Wii sports and Jack Sparrow (POTC game) as well!!! Oh, I shall forego my social life and only play games from now on! Wait...no, can't do that. I shall make my friends come to my apartment and play games with me, therefore preserving my social life...

Seriously, this looks SOOOO AWESOME!!!! If it is as fun as the Pirates game I played at Nate's place last spring it will be well worth it!! Hmmmm...I wonder if Nate has purchased Lara yet?

Oh, and this was fun b/c now you can do little comments on my Heritage collages:)



http://www.myheritage.com/collage


Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee!! I will tell about the fabulous plans for the weekend and a week wrap-up in tomorrow's post so come back and check it out!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I don't see Rachel Ray on your celebrity look alike collage.
Can Nathan move in with you if you get a Wii?

9:13 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

I never have gotten Rachel Ray!! Isn't that funny? I think I have only gotten Janine Garafalo once and she is another one I used to get compared to all the time.

Nathan can come and have a Wii Weekend anytime he wants if I get a Wii! That would be fun! I am waiting until after Christmas b/c of the rush on them right now. I would rather not fight some little kid or old lady for it! Isn't that nice of me?

hahaha.

and

Ho Ho Ho!

8:37 AM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

yeah the wii sounds like so much fun. never played it but looks like a lot of fun. and that would be so much fun being captain jack sparrow :) and that is so cool that u can make comments on the collage. i'm gonna do that now- hehe :)

3:17 PM, December 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home