Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yes!... It was my... Birthday!!!

I had a great Birthday weekend last week! It began on Friday with pizza and animal sitting (4 cats, 2 dogs and a bird named Henry) at my sister Kathy's with Linda, Wade and Evan. Those kitties and d-o-gs were so CUTE!!! I wuv dem...but I digress...

Saturday was a nice peacful day with Mom and Dad followed by dinner at a favorite local restaurant with Anne, Linda Wade and Evan joining us. After dinner, I opened presents (a lovely array of kitchen accessories for my new apartment!) and we had cake and coffee. Dad made a fire in the fireplace which made the evening perfect!

Mom, me and Annie perusing the menus. Prime Rib for me!!!

Linda and Dad toast the evening's festivities with some magnificent Manhattens! I love this picture!

It couldn't be my birthday without a swordfight!!! Mine was from my Manhatten, but Evan, in true Pirate spirit, stole his sword from his Momma!!!

Evan took a pic of the group after we were well fed and resting by the fire. Looks like not all of us were ready for the pic, but Evan did a great job!

Sunday I was treated to Dinner at Linda, Wade and Evan's house. I celebrated all weekend and then on Monday at work on the actualy day. Thanks to everyone! It was a great Birthday!:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Isn't is great that all of our celebrations center around good food and drinks!

3:58 PM, November 07, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh, happy birthday! Good to see you enjoyed it!

8:06 AM, November 08, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

i'm glad you had such a great bday weekend. you deserve it!

11:16 AM, November 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home