Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Moonlight", Fridays at 9pm, CBS

OK, so it's a show about a vampire in LA who is a detective...cliche' I know. The show isn't very good, I don't like either of the female leads, and the acting is sub-par, but I have to be honest here: The lead actor is HOT. See exhibit A:

Australian Actor Alex O’Loughlin (Kinda looks a bit Gerry Butler...I'm Shocked!)

Not that I don't have enough to watch, he's just too darn easy on the eyes... Apparently he is big in Australia for romantic dramas. Yep. I shoulda been a casting director.

1 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

Yea, I can be shallow too! I mean come on! How many movies have I watched just because a hot actor is in it? Sometimes you just have to compromise art for hotness!

11:06 AM, October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home