Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday Madness...and Sundry Silly Things

The movie quiz is being extended because Chantal is the only one who entered. :( I know, I can't complain really, I haven't participated in some contests, so I know how it is. :) I am extending it until , let's say, Wednesday. Email your answers to me at cclifeblog@hotmail.com!

The weekend was fun but hectic. My niece Alysa came for a visit and we went out to dinner, watched a movie and then went for lunch downtown and saw soem ofthe shops. It was a beautiful day Saturday so we ate outside. Then I had to take my Anchovy back to my sister's. I stayed for pizza and hung out to visit for a while then headed back to my place. I did get to sleep in Sunday , but then I had to work at the library. When I got home I worked on organizing some more things at the apartment. Next up on the agenda: getting some stuff up on the walls! I felt like the weekend went by so fast, that I should have today off to just chill. But alas, my company does not believe in Columbus and hence we do not get this day off...tho everyone else in the free world does! That's OK , it will be a quiet, "get my shit together" kind of day!

Thanks to Alysa I will be posting some You Tube videos for your enjoyment and wonder this week: Like this one:



One of my favorites! And puppets of course! Does anyone remember my puppet theater? (I am sure Lamby remembers building it and sewing the curtains for it!)That was one of my favorite Christmas presents when I was little. Mom and Dad still have it! I remember doing music videos and writing plays...but that is another story!

Stay tuned for more all this week! (oh, and make sure you take a stab at the movie quiz from Thursday!!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

i was the only one???

10:58 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

me again :) don't worry, the library doesn't believe in columbus either- i have to work tonight :-p

11:03 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I loved the video...that was silly! I remember the puppet theater...I did sew the curtains!!

3:17 PM, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick T showed Kevin the Harry Potter puppet show, we love it. Maybe that could be an idea for our next "movie"- a puppet show. I think Jessica would be up for it too.
Sorry I have not played your movie quiz, I don't remember anything about most movies!

7:04 PM, October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love puppet shows! They are just too funny to watch since they are soooooo low-budget, except for Jim Henson of course. The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth rocks! Dance Magic Dance

1:45 PM, October 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home