Thursday, October 04, 2007

Movie Characters Quiz


In an effort to change it up a bit, I have decided to make up a Movie Characters Quiz. Basically I will tell you the name of the character and you have to tell me what movie and for bonus points: what actor played the role. Artistic Soul recently did a little contest and gave away something cool, so the top 3 people will get prizes (fabulous items we make at my work!) Many genres, some old, some new, obviously many of my favorites, SO good luck and here goes:

  1. Sam Emerson
  2. Max Schreck
  3. Nigel Tufnel
  4. Hickory
  5. Mort Rainey
  6. Billy Mack
  7. Andre Merek
  8. Bill S. Preston Esq.
  9. Duckie
  10. Frau Blucher
  11. John Kelso
  12. Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein of Gelderland
  13. Joan Wilder
  14. Uncle Rico

BONUS: John Robie

Deadline for entires will be Sunday at 4pm eastern standard time. Results Monday (hopefully).



2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ok, I'm a cinema idiot (as you know, I haven't been out to a movie in years...I don't pay full attention when watching a DVD...I'm usually reading or doing something else at the same time) and I think I know at least three answers!

2:38 PM, October 05, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Email me your answers!

cclifeblog@hotmail.com

2:44 PM, October 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home