Thursday, September 27, 2007

RUSH Ottawa Concert Pics

I don't know who took these, but I am glad Kevin and Tom found them!

We were on the opposite side: 3rd section over, middle of the top section!




Notice the rubber chicken to the left of the keyboard:


Beautiful light, lazer and media show! Loved the dragon breathing fire onto the stage!!

you can barely tell, but on the amps to the left of the drums, there are little dinosaur figurines. there were also two stuffed dinos on either side of the amps peaking out. Too funny.


One of the best parts was watching Alex and Geddy come to the front and rock out!



One of the funniest parts was the South Park intro for Tom Sawyer. I know my friends Chris and lisa would have crapped their pants if they had been there!!! I know I almost did!!!

Found it on YouTube and had to post it here. Geddy sounded way better in Ottawa tho, this version is weak in comparison vocally, but a riot none the less:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for RUSH week on your blog CC. We were so glad you enjoyed the show. Please come back and sit closer next time.

PS)My name is Geddy not Getty, but I love you anyway.

4:57 PM, September 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone took an ILLEGAL video of the concert. But it was fun to watch the South Park intro to Tom Sawyer again!

5:30 PM, September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home