Sunday, September 09, 2007

What's a Girl to Do?

Wow. It has been an amazing couple of weeks. Some interesting things have happened, some unexpected connections were made and much was learned. I am hoping it was not all just a whim, here's to shooting at street lights with a BB Gun...

I have spent the weekend packing for the move next weekend, out eating with friends and texting like a fiend...thanks my friends! You are all so loved and I am so lucky to have you all! I appreciate your optimism:)

Sleep will come easily for me tonight, for much has been resolved. I've got to go to work tomorrow and kick some ass since I have been a bit distracted of late. More packing to do tomorrow night and two dates with Dewey this week (as usual) Tuesday and Wednesday. Love the library.

I leave you tonight with a crazy little video and addicting song a childhood friend showed me a few weeks back. Reminds me of the silly little movies my nephews and I make and I am thinking it will be the inspiration for our next project. Thanks D...

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Hi!!! Welcome back...sort of. Hope the new job is going well.

3:59 AM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

One wierd little movie...

2:04 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

This would have been really funny if the creatures on the bikes in the background had wiped out....

2:06 PM, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home