Monday, August 20, 2007

My New Apartment!

So, Here it is, the layout of my new apartment.

What? you say? We thought you were signing a 6 month lease extension?

Yeah, so did I, but it was brought to my attention recently that my roommate had found an apartment last minute. SO here I am starting a new position and having to look for an apartment all in the same breath.

Was I annoyed? Yeah, at first, but then the urge to have my own place and space was so overwhelming I welcomed the off the cuff change! I looked at some plceas over the weekend and deceided that a two bedroom at my current complex was a better deal than most one bedrooms elsewhere. Not to mention that I know the area and complex already and I can keep working at the library a few nights a week! Hey, this one fell into my lap and I jumped on it. My second bedroom will be perfect as a home office/guest room.

It's a nice, just shy of 900 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment, that I will be able to move into by mid-september. I am very excited about it, check it out:



YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Now that I have room, I can't wait to have an apartment warming party!!:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I like it!Evan D. and I may have to come for an overnight!!

2:11 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Oh yeah!!!! We will have so much fun!!!!

I have room for an overnight, I have rom for a small party!

IT'S ABOUT TIME PEOPLE!!!

and that goes for my new position too! It is about time!!!:)

2:13 PM, August 20, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

sounds great!!! even tho it was stressful at first i am glad it is all working out. bet you can't wait to decorate your OWN apartment :)

also don't worry, i am gonna try and post about the concert today before i go to work. it was awesome, by the way!!!

2:40 PM, August 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home