Thursday, August 09, 2007

They like me! They REALLY like me!!!

Well, Folks, the time has come to tighten up and work like it's my job. The blog will be posted to every-so-often now because I won't have a ton of time to mess around. Believe me that is a welcome change!

I have been offered (and I accepted) the Marketing/New Product Development Manager job here at my company!!!! I am very excited to start this new chapter of creative outlets, lots of work to keep me busy, a little travel here and there and a MUCH better salary!

Monday August 13th will be my first day in the new position. I am anticipating a learning curve and that I will have to pick up in the middle of where the former guy left off and run with it. It will be challenging, but I am ready!

I have about 3 posts that I had written but hadn't actually posted yet. Those will be posted next week as I have a few moments to point and click them into your view. I really appreciate everyone who has visited and become regular commenters and lurkers! I will try to check in from time to time with the blogs I frequent like Amy's and Wicca's and post on my progree in my new position.

Once I get my schedule situated here at work, I may find time to blog at home once a week or so, so don't fret, it's only temporary. The TOmfoolery WILL continue!!! I just know I won't be an everyday poster like before!

Up tomorrow: Pinky's Party Finally! It's been like two weeks people! But I am on it tomorrow am!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job/promotion. Now that you will be making the big bucks you can get your own internet connection (no more stealing the neighbors) and you can blog at home.
We need your blog on a regular basis (especially anything to do with Piehole and squirrels)

5:59 PM, August 09, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting for you. It's about time too since you've been needed a challenge for a while. I know you'll do great!

10:24 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Way to go, C.C.! We know you will do great! Maybe I will start having to post on the Blog...You know, the big shots do have "guest hosts" on occasion. I could be your guest Blogger!!

9:12 AM, August 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home