Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Whatever Wednesday!

GOD! Can I just tell you how annoying people are? It's very frustrating when you are the organized one and everyone around you seems to be, well, NOT!!! So you have to pick up all the pieces for it not to fall apart and save face, even tho you have done your part and are the only one who knows what the hell and how the hell to get things done.

Ok so that was my random rant. A little background: The Sales meeting starts tonight with the arrivals of the sales reps and tomorrow the Anschluss begins! Morning meeting, Afternoon luncheon with dept heads etc, dinner cruise at night, ending meeting on Friday morning with closing lunch... I have made all the arrangements from flight and hotel to dinner reservation and transportation and I cannot wait until the lunch on Friday!! (b/c then my work is done and I can head home early for a very special party this weekend, which I will elaborate on in a moment)

Got a bottle of Wine out of the deal tho. Red Newt Cellars: Dry Riesling. it's a Finger Lakes region Wine...I think I have had another Red Newt before, Lamby I am sure knows this one.

Anywho, the big weekend is a party in honor of Pinky. It's her 50th birthday celebration Saturday and I hope the weather holds out. I am VERY excited about this and I know everyone will have a great time. I will post pics next week for all to see the Tomfoolery that was had!

So I am the proud owner of Tomb Raider: Anniversary for PS2!! Yippee!! I haven't even started the actual game yet, I am just running amuck in Croft Manor solving little puzzles and getting my "feet wet" . Just the escape I needed this week. The movements are fairly similar to the last game "Legend", but with a few new things so it has been relatively easy to move Lara around. Tammi is picking me up Guitar Hero 80's edition tonight! Yippee!! Again!! I probably won't get a chance to play it before the weekend with everything I must do, but the wait will be worth getting some new songs to play. I lvoe being a Geek that way!!

I think today is truly a WHATEVER WEDNESDAY. I think I have said "Whatever" to many things today whilst preparing for the commencement of the Sales Meeting. What is done is done. In accordance with the prophecy...WHATEVER!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero 80's edition will have to make the visit to Henderson!

8:49 PM, July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home