Thursday, July 05, 2007

CC's Movie Quote Quiz!!!!

I have decided that it is about time I did another movie quote quiz! Since some time has passed, I am sure that I will be able to come up with some new quotes, mostly from movies I have watched recently. This might be a challenging one!! Let me know what you think!

Here we go! Good Luck - unless you are one of those IMDB researchers - then Happy Hunting!!

  1. "I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor, insignificant preamble to somethin' else. "

  2. "We must fight, to run away!"

  3. "You've got red on you. "

  4. "I'm throwing seven different kinds of smoke!"

  5. "Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique. "
  6. "Can I get ya anything? Coffee? Tea? Me?"
  7. "Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why. "
  8. "Razors pain you, rivers are damp, acid stains you, drugs cause cramps, guns aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful, you might as well live."
  9. "The world will know that freemen stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and that before this battle is done, that even a god king can bleed. "
  10. "Crazy Harry gets to play with electricity! AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! "
  11. "People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as (insert name here) as a man I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored. I can be destroyed, but as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting."

BONUS QUESTION: "Why did I take up stealing? To live better, to own things I couldn't afford, to acquire this good taste that you now enjoy and which I should be very reluctant to give up. "

Oh! People I hope this one will be challenging and fun for you! Answers next week!

I am out of here today and heading to my family annual 4th party! So psyched for a long weekend! Yippee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

These are wicked hard. I don't know or recognized any of them. Damn girl. Good job!

4:07 PM, July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home