Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Random Stressors and Such

Nope, I have not seen Pirates 3 yet. Yep, I am currently in negotiations to view it Sunday since it is my only free day this week/weekend. I hope those of you who have seen it liked it, but ssshhh... keep the details under your hats please! I am excited to get to see it (of course). I can't wait!

I interupt this blog for a little rant. Thank you in advance for your patience:

Ever had a friendship that was so suffocating and stressful that you are constantly walking on eggshells? Afraid if you ever came out and said what you REALLY feel, it would get ugly and that friendship might not survive? You don't want it to get messy, You just want to do your own thing, live your own life and make your own decisions!!!

Work is work. I am here, doing my thing, filling in and doing fine. Ha Ha. I am glad it's a short week but unfortunately the short weeks seem longer sometimes. I am filling in for the receptionist on the phones this afternoon so I am getting a little blog time. :)

Ahh, the joys of apartment hunting. That place I was hoping for? MUCH MORE a month that I was anticipating!!! I will be checking out my current complex this weekend because it is MUCH cheaper, a bit smaller but just as nice and there is more greenspace. I have lived there for 3 years and I know it is safe as well as I will still be only a mile from the library that I work at in the evenings. There are pros and cons to every complex/location, I am just looking for something affordable, nice and safe. The goal is to live comfortably, save some money and eventually not have to rent anymore!

On with your day you Scallywags!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin saw the movie Sunday, he said it was very entertaining and the music is good. He ordered the soundtrack, so he must really like it.

6:14 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Get out from under those suction cups!

1:15 PM, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think eggshells will always end up broken, but that's just me. Sorry you've a friendship like that. Doesn't seem very friendly.
I won't spill the beans about Pirates, other than to say Down is Up. Or is it Up is Down? Whatever...

3:53 PM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

OMG you just described a friendship I'm dealing with now. I've had a few before and there is always a breaking point. It's sad but eventually I will have to let this person go...

9:24 AM, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home