Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Movin' Right Along...

"Movin' right along, foot-loose and fancy free.
Gettin' there is half the fun; come share it with me."


Ahhh, the Muppet Movie! I love that song, and I felt it a good beginning to this post which announces that I am ready to get my own apartment!!!!(applause and cheering)

I am very excited because I have benn waiting to announce this since for months now! I had finally gotten a chance to speak with my roommate this past weekend to let her know my plan. She was very cool about it and we talked about looking to get our own places in the same complex since we are such close friends and would visit alot anyway. There are a few places I am looking at, but one is a front runner. Not only is is a great floorplan, but it is a great neighborhood and more centrally located to civilization than my current apartment on the hill. It is close to groceries/drug stores/stores like target etc, restaurants and they are building up so much that a theater is going in in the next 6 months nearby! Oh and did I mention Big Geek's house is only about 3 minutes away????!!!!

Here is the floor plan...it is HUGE for a one bedroom and has lots of closet space and even a pantry closet in the kitchen! Click pic to enlarge and check it out:


My roommate actually lived there before sharing a townhouse with me so I had been to the apartments already and they were really nice. I am going to see and talk with the complex Thursday to see what is avaible etc. The same company owns this new place as owns our current complex so I could move whenever places are available and I wouldn't have to break a lease if it is before the end of September.

So wish me luck with the tour on Thursday!

Oh! BTW, Today is a Pirate Picnic Day!!! Arr!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

they do look pretty big. hope everything works out for you :)

11:39 AM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

That's a huge apt. And, what little info I was allowed to glean online--not bad price either. WHOO HOO! Way to go CC!

3:39 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

ps: Good luck w/ Pirate Picnic Day (are you going right away when it comes out?) And...you can switch your links list back to my Still Just A Me blog, b/c I'm back there now, obekabie?

3:40 PM, May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting Carol! Is the kitchen big enough to eat in or is there an eating area in the living room? I already have Christmas and Birthday gift ideas for you.

8:59 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Compared to other apartments in the area, the square footage is MUCH bigger (500-600 vs 800 in this apartment!!) and the closet space and pantry alone are great perks!

Amy, you are such a little detective:) Oh and I switched the links! Glad you are back!!!

Kim, the kitchen has a small "breakfast nook" area for a small table to fit in it. The dining room is approx 9 x 10 which is decent size, meaning you guys can come and have dinner 'cause we will all fit!!!!

Oh yeah! I never have a Birthday or christmas list...but I already have started one this week!! I have pretty much everything that I NEED, the basics etc. Gift cards to Best Buy would be great since I know I will soon be in the market for a new TV...:) HAHAH! Don't worry,I will make sure everyone gets a copy of my list!!! hahah!

10:40 AM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home