Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am "The High Priestess of Tomfoolery"!!!!

Sometimes from silliness comes crazy ideas that actually stick. This post is about one such silly time. Mary had decided that she was going to be the King of Billing, not the Queen, b/c we all know the King has the most power. Since she had crowned herself she decide that she also needed some loyal subjects to truly be considered King. Carla would be the "Princess", Patti liked the ring to "Loyal Minion" and Linda would be "The Gate Keeper".

I was commissioned to make signs for each person's desk area along with one for myself. I was given the Titles for everyone and had free reign to work my magic around them. I had so much fun doing these and everyone loved them. I feel it makes our realm a stronger kingdom indeed, and of course (subtle)silliness ALWAYS brings up morale in the workplace making it more enjoyable. Below are the signs I have made for my friends in Accounting, as well as my own.








Guitar Hero Parties, Pirate Picnics and now personal signs? What's next I wonder??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Guitar Hero Priestess, it is perfect.
Kevin's school concert band had their concert tonight- They did "Pirates of the Caribbean-Dead Man's Chest", they did a great job.Some kids had earrings on,one kid wore a pirate had and a tuba player had a pirate flag on her instrument.You would have loved it!

9:29 PM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I like the little gatekeeper one!

5:05 PM, May 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home