Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary!


Due in April and now actually May, Tomb Raider: Anniversary looks like it will retell the original story with new technology and more perks. I am psyched about this b/c this might very well be the last TR game made for my beloved PS2 now that PS3 is gaining popularity. I hear TR 8 will be PS3 which leaves me out for any further Adventures with Lara since I refuse to buy a new game console...

Anywho, here are some great screenshots and renders of our kick-ass gal I found whilst perusing Planet Lara and the Tomb Raider: Anniversary site.






I could always use a new adventure...

Speaking of adventures, my friend Christine is going on a trek to Peru and is going thru this site called GAP Adventures. Sign me up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home