Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Now that's Math!

My sister Lamby sent me an email containing some really silly yet surprisingly clever answers to Math exams a while back. Since math is my nemesis, I thought I would share my favorites from that email. I wish I had thought of these when I was in school! Click on the pic to enlarge since parts are hard to read at their current size. Enjoy!

No seriously! Too funny! I love a wise ass:


Took me a second, but very clever:


This bloke is probably from across the pond according to his writting:


Very creative. Who can argue with an elephant?:


Genius! Genius right here!!! Using Batman in Math. I am loving this guy, he might just be my soul mate:

Enjoy your day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Those are funny!! I've seen the first one before, but not the others.

11:59 AM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

THOSE ARE GREAT!!!

12:17 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Still funny, even the second time!

3:42 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home