Friday, March 16, 2007

Quiz Mania!!!

I stole these from Amy and Wicca and did a few others, 'cause let's face it, one you do one you can't stop! :)I thought today I would add a little commentary to each quiz and it's results.

You Are Aphrodite!

A total shining star with a ton of admirers
And no wonder: you live life to the fullest!
When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place
But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on
OOH! Who knew a test could boost your ego this much. I'll take it!


Your Attitude is Better than 65% of the Population

You have a good attitude. While a realist, you do see the positive side of most things. People love to be around you.
I would say this is pretty accurate. I am an optimist 3/4 of the time, especially when it come to others.


Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.
This one was a bit creepy. Unbelievably true. This is totally me and that's a bit scary...




Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ENFP)

Your personality type is enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal.

Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
This one is really accurate as well. Those adjectives are definately my personality and the way I live my life.


You Are 83% Sexy

Your Sex Appeal Is: Off the Charts!

Let's face it... you're one of the sexiest people around. And you don't let anyone forget it.
You're crazy hot, and you deliver on what you promise. You are definitely one wild ride.
Uh...OK. I guess this quiz knows something I don't know.


You Are The High Priestess

You represent mystery - secrets that are yet to be revealed.
You find yourself sitting between two worlds: one dark, one light.
You tend to hold these two worlds in balance, reconciling the two.
Open and welcoming, you invite others to learn your secrets.

Your fortune:

Something hidden, or latent, in your life is about to come forward.
You need to pay more attention to your dreams, thoughts, intuition, and imagination.
And if that involves tapping into your dark side, it will all balance out in the end.
You have a lot of potential dying to be unleashed, so let those gates open!
This looks like the typical Scorpio to me. Tapping into my DARK SIDE??? That sounds exciting and very Lex Luthor-ish!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

My brain is purple too!! And we have opposite personalities. LOL. Amy and I have had them for years and are still friends, so I don't know what that means!

4:36 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey Wicca! Of my close friends, I have certain things in common with all of them but we are drastically different in many ways as well. Those are the best friends since we have common ground but can bring new different things/thoughts to the table!:)

Ya for Purple brains!

11:00 AM, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home