Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hot or Not?

I sit here finishing up my lunch and thinking about doing a Hot or Not list since I haven't in a while so here goes:

HOT: The sun. When the sun makes an appearance during the day, especially when it has been a few days since you have seen it, it is like the prisoners have been released from their solitary confinement! I find myself stopping and just soaking up any rays I can, whether it be on the stairs, in the parking lot or at my desk. Sun. Warmth. LOVE IT!

NOT: When your skin gets all scaly like a snake because it's winter and you live and work in extremely dry enviroments. Come on ladies! Let's be real here, most lotions don't work so well at keeping the scales at bay, but we work damn hard at it!!!

HOT: When the national news is in your town. On the TODAY Show, a reporter was poised in downtown Syracuse, NY telling how freaking cold it is here...

NOT: How freaking cold it is here today! Areas had windchills of -38 degrees in northern New York State and locally as cold as -24 below wind chills!

HOT: When your friends from work find out that a local bar is hosting Wednesday Night "Guitar Hero Nite" from 9pm - 11pm! A group of us are heading to check that out this week which should be a RIOT! ROCK ON!!!

NOT: Being in a dead end job and trying to keep it together event ho you feel as tho you are suffocating and you may just die here.

HOT: Realizing that your current situation is temporary and in 1 month all your debts will be paid off (goodbye college loans!!) and in 6 months you are free from any obligations and you can go and be and do whatever is in store for you next!

HOT: Having a crush on someone when you thought you would never find an attractive guy again and realizing that he was checking you out too.

NOT: Not having the guts to approach said attractive guy and realizing that you have to wait until August to see him again knowing full well probably nothing will come of it, but that you just have to do it no matter what.

HOT: Learning more about yourself and who you are every day and growing from those experiences. Leaving the old behind, taking control of your life and focusing on forging a new path. A true Scorpio is always renewing and reinventing themselves. Rebirth from the ashes, renewal of self and faith. Scorpion to Eagle to Dove.

HOT: The way I just went all philisophical/atrological on your asses in that last entry.

NOT: The price of Police Reunion Tour Tickets.

HOT: People with a sense of humor, and that means you if you are still reading this!


It's Tuesday so here is an original rhyme from me to you:

Today's the day for HOT or NOT
keep it clean no matter what
The tide is flowing to your spot
Napolean wants his tater-tot

Humor is the great disease
pass it here now would you please?
Do say "bless you" when I sneeze
Comb your hair but do not tease!

OH MY GOD!! I am on a roll! I think that I know a band in need of some ridiculous lyrics to their songs...Perhaps I can speak with two of the members of "Mobile Chernoble" this weekend on my excursion north!!! Ya think?

"Where you want to go? Who you wanna be? Whatcha wanna do just come with me!"
RHCP

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is "Thought Crime" and I was thinking the same thing, great lyrics!
I am going to get out of you who this guy is that you will not see until August.
Please don't suffocate and die at "The Office"!

7:23 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

OOH! Sorry! THOUGHT CRIME!!! I forgot they changed the name.

hmmmm...I already have some ideas for some songs! tee-hee!

Don't worry Henlib! I will give you the scoop on "Billiard Boy" this weekend!

8:03 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

i love your hot or not posts!!! i agree with every single one. i love your little songg at the end too :) and remember- i will approach my guy if you approach yours!!!

11:15 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

I have a sense of humor--does that mean I'm hot? I always think of this word using Paris Hilton's tone of voice (*tragic sigh*)
LOVED this part of the post:
HOT: Learning more about yourself and who you are every day and growing from those experiences. Leaving the old behind, taking control of your life and focusing on forging a new path. A true Scorpio is always renewing and reinventing themselves. Rebirth from the ashes, renewal of self and faith. Scorpion to Eagle to Dove.

HOT: The way I just went all philisophical/atrological on your asses in that last entry.

1:13 AM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home