Monday, February 12, 2007

THE POLICE Reunite and Set Tour Dates!



YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!

The excitement can be heard for miles as The Police announce that they are reuniting for a World-Wide Tour!!!! Kicking off in Vancouver on May 28th, 2007 . Tickets for the North American leg will range from $50 to $225 and will probably be extremely difficult to get your hands on, but I would LOVE to go!!!

That will be my mission from now on. I will keep watch, choose a venue that is close and try to see if I can in some way get tickets. I am sure I need connections or a lot of patience, but...Would that not be the COOLEST thing ever!

I remember being so sad when The Police broke up b/c I would never have the chanceto see thm in concert. I would wear my brother's Police T-shirt around b/c he had been and I thought that must have been the best concert!

My next quandry: When I call and If I get thru, how many tickets do I get? Who wants to go to a Police Concert with me???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin wants to see the Police with you, we can put him on the job of finding tickets!
He watched the grammy's just to see the Police.
I agree with your critique of the Grammy's (we only watched some of it). Mary Blige-yuck! Justin Timberlake-Yuck!!
I do like the Dixie Chicks though.

4:32 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

LOVE the Chicks. Wish I could've seen the Grammy's, but had to work. *sigh* I figured the Police would make you all excited!

1:35 PM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home