Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Catch Up

Hello all! I am sitting here finally eating my lunch and getting a chance to listen to this great song I found after much searching. Problem is, I can't download it which stinks, but I am working on it. It is called "Rudy" and it was in the movie "Pretty in Pink". Unfortunately it wasn't on the soundtrack for the film, but I have found it on the MySpace of the guy who was in the band who originally performed it: Talk Back. If you would like to hear it go here and click on the 4th song down on the player to the right: "Rudy". If you are able to download it, let me know.:)

This weekend was a blast. The Annual Meeting and Party for my company at the refurbished Theater was fun, even tho I had to work for 1/2 of it. I went out with a bunch o coworkers afterwards for a drink. I had fun watching all the interactions. Office Politics is soemthing I enjoy watching from afar. It's interesting when coworkers go out together...many of them drop their inhabitions and drink WAY TO MUCH. Even higher ups. It's weird. You would think by now they would know to not get too wild and crazy in front of their coworkers. The Accounting Nazi (a dept head by the way)had 3 manhattans and was (understanably) plasterd. I have never seen her more friendly or talkative. I just smiled and was polite while I sipped on my ONE beer. It was an interesting evening!

I did get my guitar Hero extra guitar and Guitar Hero 1 Game tho which was nice. I arrived Friday night about 5:30pm and my roommate was home to receive it. With this, I was able to take it with me to my nephews and we played against and with each other. It was fun. They did really well.

We also went cross coutnry skiing. We went during the day on the trail around and near their house and then we went at night in the same area. Sunday Thomas and Mike and I went our onto the Harbor and skiied across the lake. That was really neat...but extrememly cold. I had never gone out on a frozen lake/harbor before so that was really cool.

Hey boys, if you are reading this here are a few memorable sayings from the weekend:

  1. "It's a PsychoBilly Freakout!"
  2. "When skiing at night, never look behind you..."
  3. "It's Dixie Acres!"
  4. "We need to purchase the 'Grim Ripper!' "
  5. "Gentlemen! Confuse...A CAT!"
  6. "What am I saying, how am I saying it and why do you want to listen?" (Or something to that effect)
  7. "Only an Elephant could break thru this ice!" "Or Piehole!"
  8. "Nathan, That was actually funny!"

It was a fun weekend with my boys as usual. It always seem to go by too quickly!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

glad to here you had a good time this weekend :) see you on wed!

9:59 PM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home