Friday, January 12, 2007

Hot or Not?

It's time once again for my Hot or Not List! I haven't done one in awhile so I thought I would weigh in on some topics today.

Are you Ready?


HOT: It's Friday. Fridays are always HOT b/c it's the beginning of the weekend, unless of course you have plans to do something you dread and then it would not be HOT.

NOT: Justin and Cameron are DONE. And to top it off he's been spotted canoodling with the star of his "What Goes Around" video: the overrated Scarlett Johansson. Have to admit I am not a big fan...HOWEVER, if my choices are Scarlett or seeing JT back with Brittany, I will take Scarlett!

NOT: Nepotism. Nepotism, most of the time, is a waste of time. I believe nepotism is the modern day equivelent to "saving the family name and money" from the times of kings and castles. You know, "marry this Prince/ Duke/Count because then we will double our worth, even tho he is your uncle." Today it's "Hire/Promote your brother/cousin/uncle to Manager so we can keep management positions in the family therefore securing the highest paying jobs for us". Unfortunately, this happens all the time and yes boys and girls, life is not fair.

HOT: The fact that I have absolutely no obligations this entire weekend is extremely exciting to me. This will be the second weekend in a row that I can stay home and not travel any place. Unlike last weekend, I have no happy hour to attend so I will be going home, putting on my comfy clothes and pigging out on pizza with my roomie and watching TV. Tomorrow, I might be going to see Night at the Museum, so that will be fun.

HOT: After updating mt resume on 3 different job sites, I have had a bunch of offers via email and also by phone for interviews . Hey Lamby! "Fish are bitin'!

HOT: I just got a call from the library. They want me to work 12-4 Saturday. Now, you may think that would be a NOT, but it's only 4 hours, and I never turn down the chance to make a few extra bucks!

NOT: My job and My company. Yes, I am a broken record.

HOT: The Constant Gardener. I just DVRd that and watched it last weekend. What an amazing movie. So stirring and moving and scary, obviously for it's reality based storyline. I HIGHLY recommend this flick, especially if you are in the mood for heavier subject matter.

HOT: Criss Angel. He's such a Mindfreak!



Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

nice video! i put that one on myspace for fun too :)
oh and by the way, i know you wouldn't turn down a chance to work with me either, right?! just kidding! i was so excited that to hear that you are working tomorrow cause i can't wait to tell you something pretty interesting and show you an email that goes with what i have to tell you. anyways, c u tomorrow!

11:15 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Have a good weekend! Enjoy the time off.

11:31 AM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

Didn't watch the video b/c my lappy at home is too old & slow. Oh well. I hope you had a good wknd. AND I like Cam Diaz, so I'm kinda glad she's done w/ girly-man JT. Bleagh.

1:21 AM, January 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home