Tuesday, January 02, 2007

CC's 2007 List!!!



Here we are folks! Another year gone and another year beginning anew. Happy New Year 2007!!

As you all know, last year I had CC's 2006 List and I did a decent job crossing off most of the things I listed. This year I have the 2007 List ready to go. I decided to start slow with a few things that are basic guidlines really, with a few specifics thrown in. I know I will add more as the time goes on, but this is a good start for now.

CC's 2007 List:

  1. Continue to simplify my space and life
  2. Continue my search to find a better job
  3. Travel / Take a vacation or trip someplace new
  4. Visit the Tut Exhibit in Philly (it arrived Feb 3rd and will be there thru until September)
  5. Purchase a computer

Red, or anyone else that is blogless: If you have a list and would like to keep it here at cclifeorsomethinglikeit, send it to my blog email address: cclifeblog@hotmail.com


Happy New Year Everyone!!! May this year be filled with great success, excellent health and much happiness for all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

Ahoy and welcome to 2007. Yeah it's March 23rd and I have yet to comment on my progress on this year's list. So here it is:

I have successfully de-cluttered a large portion of my life and space. I have felt in the mood to chuck a bunch of clothes and nostalgia that I never wear and really, I don't need taking up space. I have my memories and I don't need a t-shirt to remind me of anything so it has lightened the load quite a bit.

In the search for a better job I have taken it upon myself to discuss my "career path" here at my current job. Some additional responsibilities will be handed to me and perhaps this will make my daily routine less hum-drum and more productive. This does not mean I will cease looking for other opportunities or working towards other goals, it just means that I might be a little happier in the meantime.

I also added a few things to the list today as you can see. More will beadded by the end of May.

12:58 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

So #2 might be it's way to being crossed off. A local gym near my place is offering a deal at $12/per month unlimted usage. Since they were charging $200 for 12 months last year, that sounds like an great deal so I am going to go and get a tour and check the place out within the next two weeks before the special runs out. I am basically interested in the eliptical and treadmill (and possibly some other machines). That in addition to any kickboxing workouts I can get in at home will be a welcome outlet for me!

4:14 PM, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home