Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Mid-Holiday Ramblings and Quizzes

Well, Christmas was fun but it went too fast! I will have some pics up tomorrow and Thursday hopefully of the festivities.

I am looking forward to another long weekend altho it's New Year's weekend. I am not someone that looks forward to New Year's Eve. I hate the whole hoopla that ends up being a big letdown after 12 midnight hits. It's sort of ridiculous I think. I haven't decided what I am doing yet. I have a few options and depending on the weather etc, I will make my mind up at some point.

I am excited for 2007 tho b/c I may possibly have some big things coming up in the new year. Nothing I am at liberty to say as of yet, but I will fill you all in when the time is right. (oh, I love being all clandestine!) Let's just say I have a few opportunities to check out and some ideas I want to put forth that may make my 2007 a great year!

What I am most excited about is the 4 day weekend I am having this weekend and the fact that I am only here for three days this week!

So here are some fun quizzes to kill some time while you work today.

Your Band Name is:

The Plastic Ponys


You Are 84% Intuitive

Your intuition is so spot on it's scary!
You can learn a lot about people and situations, simply by listening to your gut.
And you've even wondered if you can predict the future at times.
Just be sure not to always listen to your intuition... someday it could be wrong!


You Are Skiing

Graceful, athletic, and gusty - you're willing to put it all on the line.
You're willing to take big risks for big rewards.


Your Personality Cluster is Extraverted Intuition

You are:

A true wordsmith - a master of words
Original, spontaneous, and a true inspiration
Highly energetic, up for any challenge
Entertaining and engaging, both to friends and strangers



Your Ideal Pet is a Big Dog

You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses!


Those were fairly accurate (especially the last one!!!)

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh! You don't like New Year's? I've always been fond of it. Maybe it's because of the booze. ;P

1:03 AM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home