Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some Randomness

I have been taking quizzes and collecting them for a few weeks now. Most I think are from Wiccachicky's blog! I am working on a meme for tomorrow (hopefully) that I got from her blog as well and thought today would be a perfect day to post all those crazy quizzes etc. Here goes:

I'm Charles the Mad. Sclooop.
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?


http://www.myheritage.com



Your 1996 Theme Song Is: 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins

Shakedown 1979
Cool kids never have the time
On a live wire right up off the street
You and I should meet



You Are an Angel

A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Norton I, Emperor of the United States.

1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins is also my 1996 theme song... which is true. Cause I love that song.

12:21 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're the same historical lunatic/crazy despot. SWEET! But, we had vastly different (but equally cool) 1996 theme songs. :-D

3:12 PM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home