Monday, January 22, 2007

Pirate Girl's "Pandora" Rocks at Guitar Hero Party!

Boy did we ROCK OUT on Saturday night! We had so much fun taking turns and facing off against each other. I forgot a camera, and so did Carla so we didn't get any shots of the battles. So instead I wanted to share a few screen shots of the character I play as: Pandora



I am looking forward to visiting my boys up north this weekend. I am hoping to bring this game along so we can rock out with it this weekend. Ahhh...Pandora...isn't she COOL? You should see her taunt the crowd before a performance. She has got some attitude!



This screen cap shows game play with the frets coming at you and what Star Power looks like. When you are rockin' out and you hit the star power notes this boosts your points, that blue lightening bolt hits and everything turns blue. Your character jumps and throws their guitar and goes nuts (and so does the crowd!). Notice points and star power meter on the left (4x = 4 times the points in star power!)and the audience rating on the right.



What a riot that was. I hope we have another Guitar Hero Party at some point! I can't wait to show my family this game. I know they will get a kick out of it!

Party on Dudes!
&
Be Excellent to Each Other!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Party on!! She looks way too scary for my liking in the second picture. The graphics remind me of Karaoke Revolution.

5:30 PM, January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring Guitar Hero II this weekend. Maybe we can get Jessica to come too.See you soon!

6:26 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

that looks like so much fun!!! glad you enjoyed the party- take pics this weekend when you play it with the boys. ttyl

7:17 PM, January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ksvyzzForget virtual reality and prepare for the real deal. THE POLICE are going to appeaar on the Grammy's;so if you still like the Stingman-watch and behold! Also,what happened to your mastery of the T-Bone? Is it not still hip to get with the funk and R&B ? The dojo has not been the same since you've been gone....As always,music begins where speech ends. Play on! Master Po

12:03 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home