Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Freakout!

Yay for Friday!

We are supposed to get some good snow tonight and into tomorrow morning. 6-9 inches or more in some areas and when lake effect is going, you never know where those bands of heavy snow will land. High winds are going to be in the mis which is bad for people who are traveling anyplace. Luckily I am only traveling home to my apartment tonight! I have no plans until Sarurday evening so it should be clear by then hopefully. Yay for snow 'cause if it stays that means I can get out on my cross-country skiis Saturday for a bit maybe!! I am jonsing to get out and PLAY!

I have recently picked up my Dreambook to check out what my dreams mean lately. I am hoping that you cannot rely on that book b/c my dream last night does not bode well for me and my adjenda this weekend. One positive I guess, at least someone cool was in my dream, b/c there is ALWAYS a celebrity someplace in my dreams it seems. I was at a club, a fight broke out and Vince Vaughn saved me from the chaos that ensued. How nice was that? He's Phenomenal.


So I found a few really neat sites in the past few days I thought I would post. The first is like the South Park Studio only with M&Ms. The volume of traffic on the site has been really heavy lately and I haven't been able to do much, but I thought I would share anyway. Make your ow M&M character and so much more at BecomeAnMM.com

The next was a funny one sent to me by Career Builder, even tho I like Monkey Mail better. You answer a few weird questions about your job and then it ages you based on your answers and dislike of your job. It's weird but try out the Age-O-Matic!

Have fun, have a great weekend and I will have updates with pics from our Guitar Hero Party next week!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

hey carol! i hope you are having a nice weekend. can you bring your dreambook to work on wed? i have had some crazy dreams too. also, jerry, molly and i were playing around on the m and m site. i loved your age o meter thing too. ttyl

12:47 PM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home