Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Addicted

This Saturday I am invited to a "Guitar Hero Party". Basically, a few of us are getting together to play Gutair Hero on PS2. Since I had never played this game, a friend lent me hers so I could get up to speed last night in prep for Saturday.

This has got to be one of the best games I have EVER played on PS2. Not only is the music great, but it's diferent than all the other games I have. It's nice to take a break from ass-kicking every so often.

Anywho, you have a guitar, and then you can have a band which you can name anything you want (mine I named "Killer Creampuff", don't ask, it just came to me) and you have to play these songs to unlock others and advance your band. You start from the High School Battle of the Bands to playing in a seedy bar and then moving up to big time stage acts. The music is a riot and so much fun.

I am definately addicted to this game and I would love to buy it for myself, but I need to wait a few months. Maybe Guitar Hero I AND II will be my reward. Seriously, this game is a riot. Read about it on Wikipedia: I played Guitar Hero II. The article also lists all the songs you can play.

Yeah, it ROCKS...kinda like me on BASS for "Message in a Bottle" or on LEAD GUITAR for "Rock this Town" and "Woman".

Not only would I have a blast with this game, but I know my nephews would as well. It has multiplayer features where you can play against another person or play as a band. We would be so obnoxious with this game it would be wicked!

Anywho, welcome to my new obsession:

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

what, no more criss angel? lol

8:22 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you bring Guitar Hero to our house? It sounds like fun and I would have fun watching you play it!

9:16 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Does it matter that you CAN'T REALLY PLAY GUITAR?????

9:00 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Hey, Criss Angel can't be in all my posts! Especially since I jsut recently saw pics of him and Paris Hilton! Of all the hos he could be flirting with, he chooses her. Did I mention she is on my "If I could kill someone without penalty or conscience" list? Yeah, she's actually one of two on that list.

ANYWHO: Henlib: Yes, I will bring it to your house, IF I can purchase it before that...which I am thinking will be possible. :) Just be prepared to answer the question: "Are you ready to Rock?"

hahahaha

9:06 AM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home