Thursday, January 18, 2007

Guitar Hero Party Invitations

Mary (the host of the get together) needed a way to get the word out to everyone and give directions. I of course could not resist making up an invitation cover so she could put all her info in it. It's the cover of the game with a few modifications:



I actually had a pic of Mary to use and mine came from a pic where I was actually rockin' out on a Bass guitar this fall...NO SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! I crack myself up!

I actually went after work and before the library and purchased it last night. I just couldn't wait any longer. This means I get a few extra days of practice in before the battle of the bands Saturday night. It comes wtih stickers but I only used a few of thier's. I had Pirate stickers I had gotten as a birthday present and decided to Yo ho Ho! it up. What's a Pirate Girl wtihout her Pirate guitar??? Mine will definately be the best decorated out of everyone's, to be sure. We are such dorks and I LOVE it!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Big Geek said it BEST!

1:41 PM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

ThAnK YoU!

Life isn't any fun if you aren't a little CrAzY!

4:41 PM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better bring Guitar Hero II here next time you visit!!

9:05 PM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

It looks like I will be the Traveling Guitar Hero! Lamby, Henlib, big Geek and now this another person (I will need to know who you are before I agree to visit you tho Anonymous!) I think I know who it is b/c she told me she had read my blog. :)

8:53 AM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

Jealous--sounds like a video game I'd actually like. Happy Friday!

2:03 PM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I love it!!!!

11:53 AM, January 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home