Thursday, February 01, 2007

Memory Lane

Remember when those photo booths were the cool thing to do with your "Best Friend"? Notice my hair was in Jess's face for the first one so we switched, then went into our "flirty winking pose" (which looks more like we are two mentally challenged American Idol wannabes haha!) and then the final "we are so cool" pose. Good times.:)



My friend Big Geek was nice enough to scan this little trip down memory lane for me a while back. I am finally getting a chance to post it here. I hope Jess doesn't mind! I think this was our Jr. Honor Society trip in 8th grade to Gettysburg and Hershy Park. Circa 1989? How cute are we?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh that is awesome!! I found a bunch of pictures like this of me a while back and it was crazy to remember how awesome the photo booth was. You totally look like yourself though - I could barely recognize myself in mine!

3:44 PM, February 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you haven't changed Carol!

10:26 PM, February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home