Friday, March 02, 2007

It's a Very Gerry Friday! (and some silly stuff too!)


Gerry Butler is getting all sorts of press from his upcoming starring role in Frank Miller's "300". Not only was he on the cover of Men's Health for March (which I actually had a premonition of a few days before the release...creepy I know!) but here is an article on his training for "300" on MSN this morning. The article is weak and I feel an overwhelming need to beat the crap out of the snidley article writer, but at least he was featured on MSN.


Hmmmm... Can you blame me for appreciating this man?

In other Gerry news he is set to be in a bunch of really interesting movies coming up soon. Check him out at IMDB.com, where you will see his next project to be released will be a movie called "Butterfly on a Wheel" with Pierce Brosnan! how lucky can I get? Two of my favorites in one movie!!! That will be followed by the screen adaptation of the novel "P.S., I Love You" with Hillary Swank. Yippee for Gerry!!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!



This is my office kitchen when someone brings in bagels (or any other kind of food):



I have missed making those silly pics! I couldn't resist beign a Chili Pepper and the second one actually based on what happened this morning in the kitchen by my desk. I have a great view to just observe the hunting rituals of the office worker. Bagels were brought in and a swarm surrounded them. Within 10 minutes, all but 5 were gone!! At one point Big Geek was cutting her bagel in half and had the ONLY knife in the kitchen. Everyone (about 7 or 8 people) were staring at her and practically drooling. I said "Hey Beth!, Hurry up with that knife or they might eat you!!" I laughed for about an hour about that, and I think a few folks took offense. Oh well!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

If you are having trouble viewing the dialog boxes in the fish pic, click on the pic for a larger view! Enjoy!

11:51 AM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

you always find the best pics and add your little touches to them to make me (and everyone else) laugh. hope things work out for you this weekend :)

1:39 PM, March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fish pics, they are so funny! You can have Gerry, but Pierce is mine, OK?

10:44 PM, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

Love the you as a Chilli Pepper pic--that's fab. And, I can see why you like Gerry, but I think I'll stick to my Johnnyboy. Yum! Now, if only I could get him to ditch stupid whatsherass.

12:27 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ladies please! I wasn't offering Gerry up! He's Mine! All Mine! (insert maniacal laugh here)I do not share Gerry. But Pierce I can allow when it is Henlib!:)

8:01 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home