Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Whatever Wednesday!

It's Wednesday already? I can't hardly believe it! Midweek means we are closer to the weekend that when we started right? It's a good thing so here are some random thoughts for the day.

I am excited because tonight is Guitar Hero night at a local watering hole. I am heading over after I get done at the Library tonight to check it out with some friends from work. It should be fun...I am sure I will have an interesting story to report back tomorrow!

This weekend I am heading North to see my nephews and of course my brother and his wife henlib! And don't forget Fudge the D-O-G!!! Not only am I bringing games, but I am bringing "The Prestige" because it's such a cool movie. I am looking forward to visiting and possibly contributing some lyrics, if they don't mind the heavy RHCP influence of late!


Remember HAWAIIIAN PUNCH? I got one out of the vending machine today b/c I am not drinking soda. I really like that stuff but forgot and didn't even know they still made it! Wasn't the tagline something like "WANT A HAWAIIAN PUNCH?" (Punching noise) That's silly and therefore I like it!

Here are some random things I have had hanging around that I thought I would just post. Craziness!


http://www.myheritage.com




http://www.myheritage.com




Your Expression Number is 11

You tend to be associated with idealistic concepts and spiritual issues.
You have high potentials that are somewhat difficult to live up to.
You have very strong intuition and you can be a bit psychic at times.

Highly inspirational, you can lead merely by your own example.
You have an inborn inner strength and awareness that helps you advise others.
Although you have what it takes for a successful career, you belong outside the business world.

Overly sensitive and temperamental, you tend to have a lot of nervous tension.
You dream a lot, so much so that you may be more of a dreamer than a doer.
Fantasy and reality tend to get intermingled for you, and that leads to impracticality.



Star Wars Horoscope for Scorpio

You are a powerful character.
You tend to be possessive and lusty - which explains your greedy nature.
You feel threatened when people try to order you around or control you.
You are prone to suspicion and jealousy - but your resilience and passion get you what you want.

Star wars character you are most like: Han Solo

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was "How would you like a nice Hawaiian Punch?"
I think it is the grossest juice there is, it is all my mother would buy when I was in elementary school! My twin loved it, but I hated it. You should try some flavored water-it would be healthier for you than a nice Hawaiian Punch.

3:19 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

The horrorscope is fabulous! I love when you do Whatever Wednesdays--they're awesome.
I want to hear more about Billiard Boy--spill woman!!!!

1:12 AM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home